Manager, Talent Acquisition - Machine Learning & Data Science
NetflixLos Gatos, CA
Full Time Job
At Netflix, our Talent Acquisition team is focused on identifying, recruiting, and hiring the best talent for our company to deliver on the promise of our culture: a workplace made up of stunning colleagues. And it takes talent to find talent.
Deep partnership is at the core of our talent acquisition team philosophy. It allows us to create high impact recruiting strategies, with the flexibility to adapt as the business evolves. To maintain a high talent bar, we must embed ourselves in the business and understand what great talent and great work look like within it.
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to lead the team hiring for our Product Engineering and Science & Analytics groups. These are mission-critical for our product, and the roles within these groups are diverse. This is a high-impact role requiring demonstrated experience developing recruiting strategy, influencing business partners, and delivering results. The ideal candidate possesses a passion for data and engineering, the ability to discover game changers for Netflix, broad business acumen, and the ability to successfully lead a team.
• Manage, recruit and lead a team of recruiters and researchers to successfully partner with the business, develop sourcing strategies and hire amazing talent for Netflix
• Partner closely with VPs of Product Engineering and Science & Analytics to strategize on recruiting strategy, better understand trends, and ensure headcount alignment
• Evaluate current hiring process and make changes to streamline and enhance for candidate experience and/or hiring manager
• Proactively balance workload between recruiters and researchers on your team
• Participate at a team level on broader team projects and initiatives to enhance recruiting at Netflix
• Leverage, analyze, and develop recruiting reports to share with team and business
• Ability to gain deep understanding of business
• 3 years leading high performance recruiting teams in a fast-paced environment
• 7 (total) years of recruiting experience with a focus on hiring engineering talent
• Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and articulate strategy
• Strong analytical skills coupled with a broad business perspective
• Seasoned recruiting leader who is able to thrive in our unique company culture
• Strong level of independence and efficiency; entrepreneurial minded
If you are passionate about building high-performing teams and transforming the way people consume content globally, then we want to talk to you.