Manager Programmatic Marketing
Full Time Job
Manager Programmatic Marketing - EMEA
The Netflix global programmatic marketing team is responsible for architecting and activating programmatic media (RTB, paid social and paid search) in support of our campaigns throughout the world. The Manager, Programmatic Marketing EMEA will play a lead role in the planning, activation, testing and optimization of our programmatic efforts (RTB and paid social) across the EMEA region.
• Serve as the strategic and tactical programmatic lead for a number of marketing campaigns with focus on launching Netflix Original Series and Features
• Act as a project lead in coordinating cross-functional efforts linked to your campaigns, within EMEA regional marketing, marketing ops & social teams and also with our global programmatic team across multiple time zones
• Support our ongoing efforts to improve our programmatic strategies and tactics across our key markets with market knowledge and collaboration with outside partners
• Create hypotheses and execute rigorous test campaigns to understand the drivers of impact
• Create thoughtful recommendations - backed by data - of new tactics and partners to elevate performance against multiple KPIs
• In concert with other members of the programmatic team and overall Netflix marketing organization, take a ''big picture'' perspective and seek to maximize our total marketing return and EMEA business growth
• At least 3 years in a hands-on role planning & managing social and/or programmatic campaigns at an agency, marketer, PMD/Social Ads API platform, or DSP
• At least 5 years of total marketing experience, with experience collaborating with complex sets of stakeholders across multiple time zones
• High attention to detail, top-notch analytical skills and the ability to make data-driven decisions
• Strong grasp of the overall digital marketing ecosystem and the role that paid social and programmatic play within it
• A passion for the entertainment business and a strong understanding of popular culture
• Excellent communication skills--you will be the go-to person for digital campaign strategy in region. Interpersonal skills are a prerequisite for success.
• Able to demonstrate a proven track record in project management. The candidate will be an organized, strategic thinker with a strong bias to action.
• A strong belief in our culture. We live by our values, so it's worth learning more about them at jobs.netflix.com