Manager Partner Marketing Creative
Full Time Job
It's an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. A key to growth is our ability to work well with global partners across verticals. As we move beyond 130 million members and hundreds of partnerships worldwide, we are looking for talented individuals to drive better creative outcomes for our partnerships.
Our partners range from global consumer electronics brands to telcos and MVPDs. Today, we're partnering with leading brands like SKY, Three, Google, Apple, Samsung, Virgin Media and more. Working closely with the partner marketing team and cross-functional leadership at Netflix, we are seeking a creative professional who can lead a team of individual contributors responsible for end-to-end creative strategy and execution for our partners. The successful candidate will have deep experience building and implementing creative strategy as well as elevating creative output from brief to execution.
As partner facing strategists and gatekeepers of the Netflix brand, this role will ultimately be responsible for setting the creative strategy, ensuring business objectives are met, and extending our content story across a wide array of partner marketing efforts.
• Introducing new partners and their agencies to the Netflix brand, briefing partner campaign creative, and uncovering creative opportunities for our titles
• Proactively translating brand/marketing requirements into concepts our partners and and their consumers can be inspired by
• Leading creative workshops and presenting best-in-class creative case studies for partners during the concepting phase
• Offering creative guidance and expertise to regional partner marketing leads and key stakeholders
• Managing marketing tools for regional implementation: toolkits, educational materials, partner portals, and creative case studies
• Partnering with local agencies to develop breakthrough, content-driven thinking that extends our title campaign efforts
• Directing design and copy throughout Netflix-produced partner asset creation, curation, and delivery
• Uncovering opportunities to develop creative briefs and propose campaign ideas based on upcoming regional priorities
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams including: Marketing Operations, Global Creative Marketing, Content Services, Public Relations, and Brand/Editorial
• Guarding Netflix brand attribution/representation as well as usage of owned Netflix and studio content in partner creative.
• Fluency in English and Arabic is required and local languages are preferred not mandatory
• Strong and well informed creative POV
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Significant experience in brand and/or consumer marketing
• Experience across a diverse range of media, with a meaningful body of work to share
• Strong local market knowledge and perspective
• Demonstrated ability to leverage insights and analytics to set creative strategy
• Passion for building great content marketing programs that are unique and scalable
• Independent and efficient work ethic with a high-degree of organization
• Ability to prioritize effectively across partner opportunities big and small
• Quick to test and learn without getting bogged down in process
• Demonstrable experience leading and driving partner marketing programs
• A natural and deep affection for movies and television
***Pan EMEA experience and local language skills a plus
***Design or copywriting experience a plus
• Passionate and curious about design, technology and the role of entertainment in today's media landscape
• Strategically minded, forward-thinking, extremely organized, and highly effective in communicating with in a fast-paced environment
• High level of intellectual curiosity and ability to demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity