Manager Marketing UK
Full Time Job
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with 125 million memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
We're looking for a seasoned Marketing Manager to join our UK/IE team. If you're a passionate and innovative brand and/or entertainment marketer with experience in crafting & executing amazing consumer campaigns, then we'd like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will create and lead best in class marketing & social campaigns that push the boundaries of entertainment marketing. The role will involve working closely with the cross-functional country team and international marketing peers.
We're looking for someone who:
• Thinks strategically and creatively. In this role you will set campaign strategy and create unique campaigns that set new standards for entertainment marketing.
• Has market-leading knowledge and experience in executing highly creative campaigns across multiple channels, from strategic development to tactical execution.
• Takes smart risks and delivers significant business impact.
• Excels in cross-functional working per our highly-aligned, loosely coupled culture, both internally and in managing agencies.
• Has a passion for entertainment and good judgment about what captures people's attention and gets people talking.
• Applies insights and analytics to test and optimise campaigns, you understand audiences and the value of earned media.
• Possesses a high level of intellectual curiosity and demonstrates strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• Has strong communication and analytical skills.
• Has a minimum of 8 years experience working in marketing with a proven track record in generating significant word of mouth.
Our culture attracts proactive self-starters who exhibit good judgment, innovation, selflessness, courage, impact, candid communication, inclusion, integrity, passion, and curiosity. Read the Culture memo. If it resonates, maybe you're the right person to join the Netflix team.