Manager, Awards Creative Content
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Manager, Awards Creative Content - Film
Fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix has grown to more than 204 million streaming members in over 190 countries. With continued international expansion, and increased acquisition and production underway, it's a great time to join Netflix. This is a chance to be on the ground floor of all aspects that go into our awards campaigns. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of experts across the awards landscape as well as innovators and established talents within the entertainment world.
The LA-based Awards Creative Content Manager, Film will play a key role in supporting the awards team and working cross functionally with various departments at Netflix. Tasks are varied, extensive, and timely. They will include but are not limited to: managing creative projects, booking photographers, covering events, booking AV crews, overseeing shoots, overseeing online panels, coordinating creative assets requests and deliveries, helping to staff awards events, gathering A/V and still assets, liaise with agencies for asset delivery and creation, managing correspondence between agencies, internal teams, and interfacing with filmmakers and talent reps.
The successful candidate has:
• A creative producer who can produce best in class AV and photo
• An understanding of Audio Visual assets including editorial and finishing practices
• A deep network of external vendors who can create the best possible content for the film awards campaign
• Audio Visual delivery knowledge
• Meticulous about details, large and small
• Thorough, completes tasks and follows up without being prompted
• Scrappy, resourceful and relentless in trying to find solutions
• Able to troubleshoot problems but also knows when to ask for help
• A sound thinker who can maturely approach challenges and obstacles
• Prepared to commit to working long hours and weekends during periods of heavy awards activity
• Personally organized and able to implement and create organizational systems
• Able to manage multiple tasks and shifting priorities under deadlines and pressure
• A proactive and positive thinker and a contributor to the team
• Knowledge of the film marketing and awards landscape, and the ability to brainstorm new and innovative ideas
• Able to function effectively as a part of a loosely coupled but highly-aligned team
• Concise and direct written and verbal communication skills
The successful candidate for Awards Creative Content Manager will have at least seven years of entertainment experience either in a studio, network, or creative agency setting. Some awards experience is a plus. Being personally passionate about entertainment is a must. They must demonstrate good judgement in high pressure situations.