Manager, Art & Print Production
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Manager, Art & Print Production
Reporting to the Director of Creative Marketing Production, the Manager of Art/Print Production will lead our team managing the servicing and production of Marketing Keyart, OOH and Print campaigns for Regional and Global distribution.
Within this group, we strive to find the most innovative and effective ways of producing high quality creative at scale. As the leader of this team, you will apply your expert knowledge of production workflows, and your keen understanding of quality creative and finishing for these channels, to set a north star for team operations, systems and staffing. You'll partner closely with analytics and engineering partners to ensure this vision is grounded in metrics and aligns with our overall creative production roadmaps.
As the team manager, you excel in leading producing teams, who are partnering with multiple partners, with different (and oftentimes competing) business requirements. You are consistently a force of calm, especially during growth and change. Your proven good judgment as a business leader and your bias to action are known to build strong partnerships within your team and cross-functionally.
• Lead a high performing Art/Print Production Management team, dedicated to delivery high-volume, high-quality creative campaigns for multiple marketing verticals/clients.
• Cross-functional thought leadership with senior leaders in creative, marketing strategy, analytics and production to drive directional team alignment, innovation and testing.
• Responsible for overall team financials and staff planning.
• 10 of Print Production and/or Project Management experience, with an emphasis on marketing deliverables with distribution across the globe.
• 7 years team management experience, with direct report Producers and/or Project Managers. Experience in org design within these roles is preferred.
• Experience managing high volume programs in parallel, collaborating with diverse, geographically dispersed teams to deliver marketing materials.
• Experience developing and rolling out solutions to reduce complexity, level of effort and/or costs for your organization.
• Experience working with business analysts or analytics teams to measure operational metrics for forward-looking organizational planning.
• University Degree, Post Graduate qualifications in related field preferred.
See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
It's a great time to join Netflix Marketing. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. The Creative Marketing Production team at Netflix is establishing a center-of-excellence for creative development, production and delivery management for the high volume of marketing campaigns that we support each quarter for regional and global distribution. We partner with multiple verticals within our marketing organization (Global/UCAN Marketing, Marketing Testing, Publicity, Brand, Editorial) in multi-channel creative production on hundreds of marketing projects each year.