Kids & Family Coordinator, Animated Series
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
If interested in applying, please be sure to include an answer to the following question within your resume or cover letter: What are a few of your favorite animated series titles and what makes them standout in your opinion?
We are seeking a Coordinator for the Kids & Family Animated Series Content team with the following qualifications...
3-5 years of industry work experience and currently a Coordinator/Manager/Producer at a network/studio/reputable prodco or agency required.
Seeking someone comfortable working with top-level internal and external talent and executives.
Must have a passion for Kids & Family Animated content.
Other Required Skills:
• Excellent communication and professional writing skills
• Ability to effectively multitask at a high performance level
• Curiosity and passion when working cross functionally
• Quick to pivot, resilient and dynamic - has an all hands on deck attitude with impeccable follow through
• Self-starter - will see things through to the finish line without supervision
• Comfortable with new and changing technology; early adopter
• Collaborate with Coordinators and other touchpoints from various departments (both in Content as well as Production, Post Production and beyond) to ensure all relevant information is shared
• Advocate for kids & family team while working internally and owning relationships cross-functionally
• Lead the animation team in systems and organization, creating and maintaining efficient workflows
• Master Netflix-specific applications in order to:
-Track incoming pitches and passes
-Own project-specific information and slate/launch dates across Netflix applications
-Drive innovation with the Engineering team to ensure all content needs are being met within app ecosystem
• Attend pitch meetings and evaluate incoming material; provide recommendations for animated content and staffing needs
• Contribute as a creative second on shows when needed
• Track/scout writers, talent, and IP and take general meetings
• Network with agency and studio coordinators and managers as well as producers
• Generate decks for various internal and external presentations
• Maintain flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned