International Tax Analyst
NetflixLos Gatos, CA
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. As Netflix expands globally, we look for the best and brightest talent to scale with and contribute to our growth. That's where you come in.
Netflix is seeking an International Tax Analyst to join its Tax Team, reporting to the Senior International Tax Manager. The International Tax Analyst will provide US international outbound and non-US tax planning and analytical support. The ideal candidate will have an accounting background, excellent organizational, communication and analytical skills as well as strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
• Provide support in partnering with cross-functional teams (legal, finance, treasury, accounting, etc.) and external advisors on international tax and transfer pricing projects
• Research tax issues, prepare technical documentation and assist on special projects, as needed
• Assist in transfer pricing analysis and provide support in the development of the framework for our transfer pricing methodologies
• Assist in editing, reviewing and tracking contracts and intercompany agreements
• Assist in gathering data and providing modelling support in tax planning projects
• Support the international tax aspects of IRS audits and certain foreign country local tax audits
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, CPA, and JD or Masters in Taxation preferred
• 3 years of international tax experience in a public accounting and/or a corporate environment
• Solid understanding of basic domestic US and international corporate income and indirect tax concepts
• Experience with US international tax compliance is not required but is a plus
• Exposure to intercompany transactions and/or basic transfer pricing principles is a plus
• Self-starter with good judgement and strong organization and critical thinking skills, ability to juggle multiple projects and produce high quality work product in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to effectively interact cross-functionally and with external advisors
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and the Google equivalent including advanced features of Excel, PowerPoint, and tax research software and tools
The ideal candidate will work as part of a high performance culture built around freedom and responsibility. Learn more about the Netflix culture and the business opportunity available in this role at jobs.netflix.com.