Integrated Producer - Nordics
This was removed by the employer on 8/29/2018 9:11:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Integrated Producer - Nordics jobs in Amsterdam-NH
Search all Integrated Producer - Nordics postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Integrated Producer - Nordics? It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content.
Within the Marketing Operations team, we are looking for an Integrated Producer to lead creative innovation, concepting and production of best-in-class marketing campaigns for the EMEA market. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end production process of our market specific campaign initiatives with a digital and social focus. This means that you thrive in environment that requires you to bridge creative and technical needs. You are an avid user of both your left and right brain. You have a keen ability to balance focus on delivery, excellent creative taste and understanding strategic media context.
Based in Amsterdam and reporting to the Senior Manager of EMEA Marketing Operations, you will join a team of Integrated Producers to ensure creative materials for online campaigns in Scandinavian and Benelux markets are tailor made to each country's needs.
• Support local implementation of global campaigns, leveraging global materials to deploy local marketing experiences and creative extensions.
• Plan and manage internal and external local integrated production communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and assets delivery.
• Manage localization, production process and creative approvals of advertising materials in multiple languages (including clearances, delivery, trafficking, etc.).
• Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
• Integrate closely with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure that all tracking is implemented correctly, efficiently, deadlines are met, and executions are flawless.
• Drive creative innovation across the EMEA market, managing local agency relationships to maintain industry leading creative executions that help further our brand and connect new fans to Netflix Original titles.
• Fluency in English is a must. Additional Swedish or another Scandinavian language is mandatory too.
• Strong experience, preferably at an entertainment brand, advertising or media agency with an emphasis on integrated production including online and offline video, high impact display takeovers, rich media and paid social campaigns.
• Expert knowledge of marketing campaign and localization workflows, including understanding the creative and production process for both Video and Digital materials.
• Ability to translate creative ideas through to technical and native executions, for various ad serving platforms and proprietary publisher platforms.
• High competency and proven track record of building high performance digital marketing experiences across display, social, mobile and online video channels.
• Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams.
• Hands on experience working with Doubleclick and other 3rd party ad serving platforms, QA & trafficking processes and experience troubleshooting directly with local teams.
• Knowledgeable of and familiar with leading digital and advertising agencies in Europe.
• Expert knowledge of the trends and limitations of the evolving global digital marketing ecosystem, including exposure to/experience with programmatic buying and paid social platforms.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing and paid social creative.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
See Who We Are and what our Culture is like. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.