HR Business Partner, Manager
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Netflix is recruiting for a HR Business Partner, Manager, who will partner with our rapidly growing corporate teams.
The focus of this role is to assess, coach and influence the business as we scale and evolve to enable our teams to accomplish amazing things. At Netflix, our culture shapes who we are and how we operate. We need someone who is just as passionate about the culture as they are about the work they are doing in the business.
In this role you will:
This role is unique in the sense that you'll be responsible for driving decisions on organization design, compensation, employee development, talent density, and much more. You'll learn the business and culture inside and out so that you are able to provide strategic HR partnership to the business leaders and the teams you support to enhance the growth and impact of those teams to the business.
You understand the business and the culture, fostering an appreciation for how one impacts the other. You will be a shining example of what it means to be a stunning colleague - living our values, understanding how our culture comes to life, and possessing a deep knowledge of the business.
We want someone who is:
• A dynamic and thoughtful leader with a collaborative and influential leadership style, the ability to inspire others into action and to think creatively about solutions.
• Comfortable with ambiguity, thinks quickly, and makes well-informed decisions.
• An embodiment of our culture of Freedom and Responsibility through daily behavior and interactions, and is willing to invite, receive and promote constructive feedback.
• Comfortable with asking the challenging questions and seeking truth, exuding curiosity about our business and possessing a proven track record of rapid self-learning.
• Appreciative of differences across countries and regions, valuing inclusion, diversity of opinions and people, and every member of the team.
• Experienced in more than one industry or business sector is highly desired, with particular emphasis on entertainment and technology.
Some international travel (10-20%) will be required.