HR Business Partner, Director - Japan
Full Time Job
Netflix is a rapidly growing, dynamic, and ever-changing business. Our culture shapes who we are and how we work. Given the pace of our business and the importance of our culture, we're looking for an HR Business Partner Director to lead the HR function in the Tokyo office.
The ideal candidate:
First and foremost, you need to be a great business exec. You'll be deep in the Netflix business and will be a shining example of what it means to be a stunning colleague (living our values, understanding how our culture comes to life, and possessing a deep knowledge of the business). This role is unique in the sense that it's not about HR best practices or process. You'll be responsible for coaching, influencing and guiding the teams in combination with making decisions on individual people, org design, compensation, employee development, and much more.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic and thoughtful leader - someone who is highly communicative, collaborative and develops innovative solutions to complex challenges. The right person for this role will:
• Be highly collaborative, communicative and be able to work with leaders and HR Business Partners around the world
• Have passion and curiosity for the Netflix business and culture
• Be comfortable with ambiguity, and able to make quick, well-informed decisions
• Be a globally-minded executive
• Value and respect every member of the team by living our value of Inclusion alongside our other cultural values
This position requires a minimum of 10 years of progressive HR/OD/OE experience. Experience in more than one industry or business sector is highly desired, with particular emphasis on entertainment and technology. Fluent Japanese and English required.