Head Of Partner Marketing - Thailand
Full Time Job
It's an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue to bring joy to users through entertainment, globally. With our launch into Thailand at the start of 2016, people are enjoying more of Netflix every day, in every way.
When we partner with other brands we gain access to new investment, new audiences and increased reach. The role of partner marketing is to capture subscriber acquisition, create awareness of the Netflix brand, drive viewing and help build title brands through high quality creative partnerships and promotions. Our goal is to extract value by becoming an innovative creative resource that is considered an extension of our partner's marketing function.
Working with the business development, consumer marketing and content teams the Head of Partner Marketing - Thailand will be tasked with crafting a strategy and tactical plan to help achieve the marketing and business objectives in the region. To do this the successful candidate and their team will be responsible for conceiving and executing creative marketing programs designed to extract value from other reputable brands that in turn will help deliver the Netflix service to new members everywhere.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Create and execute a partner marketing strategy that aligns with the business objectives for Thailand
• Own the partner marketing relationships across the region and prioritize markets in line with regional marketing teams
• Develop and launch partner marketing programs that compliment the consumer marketing efforts and helps build our titles or the brand in a way that also benefits our partners
• Represent Thailand and Asia marketing among internal constituents on the product and business development teams
• Help to define the overall Netflix marketing strategy for the Thai market
Experience and Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree required (Advanced Degree preferred)
• 5 years experience in a consumer marketing role with a reputable brand or agency
• Prior leadership experience and ability to perform in ambiguous circumstances
• Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
• Natural partner engagement skills with the ability to develop rapport and translate relationships into programs that impact the business
• Ability to excel in a high context, low control environment
• Demonstrated creativity
• Experience working in an environment that embraces individual momentum rather than process driven group thinking