Head Of Direct Carrier Billing / Amsterdam
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to be joining the Netflix Payments team as we continue to transform entertainment (and Payments!) around the world. We are looking for a global Direct Carrier Billing leader to contribute to our company's future growth. Our efforts have helped to grow the company to over 125 million members globally and we aren't stopping there.
This role will reside in Singapore or Amsterdam and will report to the Vice President of Payments. You will define and execute on our global DCB strategy in partnership with our Business Development and Product teams across the organization and around the globe.
Netflix is a fast-growing company with a flat organizational structure. This means that you don't care about titles and regardless of level - your field of responsibility and execution is constantly expanding. You often (and voluntarily) take on additional responsibilities and perform at an ever increasing pace with zero hand holding.
include, but are not limited to:
• Owning relationships with DCB providers as well as actively partnering with Business Development and Product on their existing carrier relationships
• Seeking out and developing relationships with strategic DCB partners, including any opportunities with potential, new, or existing partnerships
• Working with outside partners and internal stakeholders to own and drive DCB payment expansion efforts and optimization initiatives
• Working cross-functionally throughout the organization (w/ BD, product, engineering, data science, finance, legal, marketing etc.) to build a strong, global DCB program
• Collaborate internally to define an aggressive yet optimal roadmap for DCB and work to productize future engineering work to quickly roll out new carrier deals as they are signed.
• have the rare blend of deep technical knowledge and strong business acumen
• a clear and effective communicator
• able to remain calm and comfortable in a highly aligned, loosely coupled structure
• be experienced with building and maintaining external business relationships while balancing internal stakeholder needs
• highly analytical with an ability to make data-driven decisions; possessing excellent business/financial analysis skills with the ability to translate identified opportunities into a strategic plan
• passionate about global e-commerce payments and the prospect of delivering a high-quality payment experience throughout the world
• posses significant industry knowledge of DCB processing, recurring billing, and e-commerce
• have an intrinsic level of intellectual curiosity, is focused on generating results, and exhibits the highest personal and professional standards of selflessness and integrity
• motivated by the fact that you are working autonomously and make your own decisions, using your good judgement to escalate only when absolutely necessary
• willingness to travel as needed