Executive Assistant, Marketing Legal
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
With over 139 Million subscribers enjoying great content throughout the globe, it's an exciting time to work at Netflix. The Marketing Legal team at Netflix is focused on collaborating with its marketing, publicity, product and content business partners to help foster innovation. We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Vice President of Marketing Legal and his team in Hollywood. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to anticipate needs and juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment, can see around the corners, and has significant initiative.
Day-to-day support will include calendaring, managing contacts, setting conference calls, meeting preparation, booking travel, expense reports, redlining & document comparisons, digital document organization, facilitating communication flow both with internal and external team members. In addition, using creative problem solving and innate organizational skills the ideal candidate may grow this role by adding value beyond the aforementioned functions. For example, these additional functions could consist of chart and google site creation and maintenance, digital tracking of information, digital library storage, proactive collaboration with marketing team to facilitate information flow, implementing organization for information and documents, drive special projects within the team, and more.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• BA/BS Degree
• 5 Years as an executive assistant supporting executives
• Experience working within the studio/entertainment industry is required, additional law firm or legal department experience is preferred
• Team-player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
• Suggest and help prepare agendas and materials for staff meetings and team events
• Assist with project management, including follow-up and reminders to appropriate participants
• Positive attitude and proactive willingness to add value
• Curiosity about legal, marketing and entertainment businesses
• Ability to be discreet and maintain confidential information
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to shifting priorities while reaching goals
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
• Independently execute tasks with discretion and autonomy
• Proficiency in and natural technical aptitude for Gmail and other Google products, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
• Must be excited to learn about and strive in the [Netflix culture]