Employee Services Generalist
Full Time Job
It's an exciting time at Netflix as we continue to expand our business globally. Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with 145 million memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. Central to the way we work is our culture - check out the Culture Memo to get a sense of what we value, how we work, and the experiences you will have at Netflix.
This position will be based in the Sao Paulo office which is located in Alphaville. You will run the day to day HR operations to deliver an outstanding employee experience from onboarding and throughout the lifecycle of employment @Netflix. You will be a key player in the employee experience, interacting with employees daily to address their employment questions and needs. The role supports day-to-day administration of onboarding, benefits, data management, health and safety activities, as well as exits.
• Provide support and identify opportunities for improvement for employees and the business across all functions and locations in LATAM to scale a great employee experience.
• Organize, facilitate and scale the new hire orientation experience to help assimilate new hires to our culture, business and benefits.
• Support benefits in LATAM by engaging with employees to help them understand and navigate our benefit offerings, partnering with local benefit consultants to manage day to day benefit operations, and partnering with the Global Benefits team to provide insight into local practices and support with annual renewals, including the development of benefit strategies.
• Support our hiring managers with the engagement, classification, onboarding/offboarding and assignment management of contingent workers while fostering collaborative relationships with new and existing staffing partners.
• Take on the role of a Mobility Advocate to support relocating employees, including partnering with external partners to ensure a smooth experience. Keep your finger on the pulse of mobility trends to support the Mobility team.
• Partner with the Talent team across LATAM in developing and implementing regional Talent initiatives
The Ideal candidate will:
• Have 5 years of HR experience in an international, dynamic, fast moving environment.
• Be a role model for our culture and values
• Will have experience supporting early stage growth environments where the need to find solutions is more important rather than leaning on a rule book.
• Communicate with empathy, be comfortable building relationships with a multinational workforce who are experienced, smart and fast paced.
• Interest in and ability to wear many hats simultaneously - moving from onboarding to compliance and from mobility to benefits.
• Knowledge around Brazil social insurance, legislation, pension and payroll administration is highly desirable.
• Experience with navigating HRMS systems (Workday experience is preferred) and highly proficient with mining and analysing data in Google sheets or MS Excel.
• Bilingual in both Portuguese and English. Spanish is a plus.