Employee Services - EMEA
Full Time Job
It's an exciting time at Netflix as we continue to expand our business globally. We are revolutionizing the way people watch their favorite shows and movies, and building our own library of original Netflix content for all to enjoy. Visit our Culture Doc to learn more about our unique company culture.
This position is part of the Employee Services team (ES) based in London, which designs and runs the infrastructure to deliver an outstanding employee experience from onboarding and beyond. This hire will be a key player, interacting with employees daily to predict and address their HR needs. The role supports benefits, mobility, contingent workforce, operations, and compliance across multiple countries in the region. You will be expected to be highly independent and proactive in identifying and implementing positive change and improvements in the employee experience, aligned to our culture.
• Provide support and identify opportunities for improvement for employees and the business across all functions to scale a great employee experience
• Organize and facilitate new hire orientation experience to help assimilate new hires to our culture, business and benefits.
• Support benefits in EMEA by engaging with employees to help them understand and navigate our benefit offerings, partnering with local benefit consultants to manage day to day benefit operations, and partnering with the Global Benefits team to provide insight into local practices and support with annual renewals, including the development of benefit strategies in existing and new countries.
• Support our hiring managers with the engagement, classification, onboarding/offboarding and assignment management of contingent workers while fostering collaborative relationships with new and existing staffing partners in EMEA.
• Support relocating employees partnering with external partners to ensure a smooth experience. Keep your finger on the pulse of mobility trends in EMEA to support the Mobility team.
The Ideal candidate will have:
• 5 years of HR pan-EMEA experience in an international, dynamic, fast moving environment.
• Experience and understanding of supporting early stage growth environments where the need to find solutions is more important rather than leaning on a rule book
• Great front of house manner, comfortable building relationships with a multinational workforce who are smart, demanding and experienced.
• Interest in and ability to wear many hats simultaneously - moving from onboarding to compliance and from mobility to benefits
• Proven knowledge of international employment, global mobility practices, social security and labor laws in the EMEA region with a preference for French/Spanish language skills.