Dubbing Operations Specialist
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Dubbing Operations team is responsible for getting those amazing programs to Netflix's growing international audience. Centered around dubbing/VO production, a great team environment, and cutting-edge technology, this group is critical to our ability to providing the best dubbed experience to our global subscribers. International Dubbing is responsible for supervising all aspects of dubbing production working closely with our Content Creative, Physical Production, and Product Operations teams.
The ideal candidate is organized and thrives managing a multitude of projects while safeguarding that all requirements are met cross-functionally. You will be working on Netflix's growing catalog, including our Original content, and overseeing the launch and progress of all dubbed assets. Managing dubbing operations includes ensuring external partners have all the working materials needed as well as monitor that all dubbing assets are delivered while taking into account cross-functional timelines and launch dates. Effectiveness is your mission and scalability your passion.
In this role you will:
• Oversee multiple large-scale dubbing projects across a wide range of vendors and languages
• Build strong relationships with dub studios around the world
• Maintain communication with post production, editorial and sound teams to ensure the distribution of materials for localization
• Request bids from our dubbing partners and oversee work assignment as well as facilitate financial tracking and oversight
• Establish dubbing schedules and manage deliveries to ensure successful global launches
• Effectively communicate project updates cross-functionally
• Make sound independent decisions, and know when to escalate issues
• Advocate, understand, communicate, and exemplify the company's values
Do you have what it takes?
• Provide innovative thinking around scalable solutions and operational workflows, constantly questioning existing systems and looking for a better way
• Prior experience in managing dubbing workflows in the entertainment industry
• Highly analytical and able to get to the root cause of a problem; able to creatively figure out a solution or propose changes to existing workflows as required
• Adaptability and resilience to quick changes in priorities, technology, tools and workflow