Director, Marketing Legal - UK / Ie
Full Time Job
Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network with over 130 million members in 190 countries, enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres from all across the world.
As Netflix continues to expand we are looking for a senior lawyer to support the growing marketing and PR teams based out of our London offices with their efforts to market Netflix and our expanding slate of programming, including original programming coming out of the UK. This is your chance to help shape the future of internet television!
Preferred Candidate Profile:
• You are a UK qualified solicitor with at least eight years of experience in-house or in a law firm.
• You have extensive experience advising marketing and PR teams on rights, approvals and other content marketing issues, local marketing and advertising laws, sensitive content watch outs, data collection/use concerns and intellectual property issues.
• You have negotiated and drafted agreements with creative and media buying agencies, consultants and freelancers, performers, partners etc.
• You have seen it all and aren't phased by the last minute surprises that inevitably arise when marketing a film, series or documentary.
• You love working in an environment where freedom, responsibility, and curiosity are mandates.
• You thrive in a workplace that values people more than process, and innovation more than convention.
• You are comfortable evaluating risk with imperfect information and have the confidence to make quick decisions.
• You are passionate about entertainment.
• You have an opinion and are willing to voice it.