Digital Producer, Marketing Operations
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Marketing Operations at Netflix is focused on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localization of our marketing campaigns.
To support our continued global expansion and ongoing shift towards a greater digital marketing focus, we are looking for an additional Digital Producer to join our team. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Global Digital Production, this producer will join a team of digital producers and ad operations leads to run point on end to end digital production for our Originals campaigns.
• Manage digital production and oversee delivery of assets, with primary focus on dynamic display, rich media, and paid social creative types.
• Lead communications during the project lifecycle to ensure that external agencies and internal stakeholders from Creative, Media, Production and Regional Marketing are aligned.
• Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
• Integrate closely with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure that all tracking is implemented correctly, delivery deadlines are met, and executions are flawless.
• Passionate and curious about all aspects of digital advertising and paid social creative.
• Thrives as a strong individual lead and a team player in a rigorous environment.
• Possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• Avid user of both your left and right brain, with an ability to bridge creative and technical conversations.
• Agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
• 5 of online marketing and display advertising experience, with an emphasis on display, rich media and paid social for desktop and mobile platforms.
• Fluency of digital creative marketing best practices, IAB standards, programmatic and dynamic creative development.
• Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams.
• Hands on experience working with Doubleclick and other 3rd party ad serving platforms, QA & trafficking processes.
• Experience with QA and troubleshooting directly with Publisher teams.
• Experience producing custom tools and proprietary systems to solve business challenges
Add: See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.