Digital Producer, Marketing Operations - India
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. The Marketing Operations team at Netflix brings creative concepts and strategy to life at global scale through technical innovation. We're breaking new ground in Asia, and we want like-minded individuals who want to be apart of this revolutionary journey.
We are looking for a very seasoned, dynamic and effectively Digital Producer to lead digital innovation and production of best-in-class marketing and advertising campaigns for India. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the end-to-end digital and production processes of our campaign initiatives, with a predominant digital, video and social focus. This means you thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you to bridge BOTH creative and technical needs. You are an avid user of both your left and right brain, and as well as an effective communicator.
Based in Mumbai and reporting to the Head of Marketing Operations APAC, you will join a team of Integrated Creative Producers to ensure digital materials for online campaigns are tailor made for India's needs, as well as providing support on all end-to-end digital production as part of our localised adaptation of global digital campaigns.
• Drive digital innovation across India, managing and owning local agency relationships to maintain digital creative executions that help further our brand and connect new fans to Netflix Original titles.
• Manage digital production and oversee delivery of assets, focusing on dynamic display, rich media, online video, mobile and social creative types.
• Lead communications during the project lifecycle to ensure that external agencies and internal stakeholders from Creative, Media, Production and India Marketing & Communications are aligned.
• Be an in-market local digital expert, driving communications about best-in-class activations, technical and cultural nuances with global teams.
• Manage localization, production process and creative approvals of advertising materials (including clearances, delivery, AdOps, trafficking, etc.) across India.
• Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
• Integrate closely with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure that all digital tracking is implemented correctly, efficiently, deadlines are met, and executions are flawless.
• Work closely with the global and regional teams, supporting local implementation of global campaigns, leveraging global materials to deploy local marketing experiences and creative extensions.
• Preferable to have 7 years of online marketing and display advertising experience, preferably at an entertainment brand, advertising or creative content agency with an emphasis on display, rich media, video and paid social for desktop and mobile platforms.
• Strong leadership and communication skills, managing cross-functional stakeholders across multiple touch points.
• Fluency of digital creative technology and marketing best practices, IAB standards, programmatic and dynamic creative development.
• Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams, whilst being meticulous with the details.
• Ability to translate creative ideas through to technical and native executions, for various ad serving platforms and proprietary publisher platforms.
• High competency and proven track record of building high performance digital marketing experiences across display, social, mobile and online video channels.
• Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams, preferably across wider Asia Pacific. Global experience is a bonus.
• Hands on experience working with Doubleclick and other 3rd party ad serving platforms, QA & trafficking processes and experience troubleshooting directly with local Publisher teams.
• Experience with QA and troubleshooting directly with Publisher teams.
• Experience producing custom tools and proprietary systems to solve business challenges.
• Knowledgeable of and familiar with leading digital agencies across India. Experience in broader Asia Pacific needs are a bonus.
• Expert knowledge of the trends and limitations of the evolving India-based digital marketing ecosystem, including exposure to/experience with programmatic buying and paid social platforms.
• Advance fluency in English.
• See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing and paid social creative.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment and leadership in the face of ambiguity.
• You are always-solving and forever curious.
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!