Digital Producer, LATAM Creative Marketing Production
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Who you are:
You nerd out when discussing everything from rich media to the latest in AR. You are an expert at storytelling through a digital lens. You seek opportunities to work smarter not harder and technology is your BFF in this quest. You comfortably navigate conversations between strategic, creative, media, developer, and ad operations teams. You are culturally curious and seek to learn from other global perspectives. Your personal values align with our Culture values.
Creative Marketing Production - who we are and how we work:
We are producers, makers, artists, inventors, technicians and experts in our field. We take crazy creative ideas and turn them into reality. We come up with a better ''How'' to every project. We love the challenge of working better and simpler each time around. Our team is globally connected and locally empowered, which allows us to produce work around the world so that we can operate at the speed and scale of Netflix.
Based in Los Angeles, you will lead end to end digital production for our campaigns in the region.
What you'll do:
• Drive creative excellence for the digital production function in LATAM.
• Manage digital production and oversee delivery of assets spanning from dynamic display to paid social.
• Seek innovations and optimizations that will allow you to work smarter.
• Advise on the capabilities and limitations of the Latin American digital ecosystem.
• Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
• Integrate closely with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure that all tracking is implemented correctly, delivery deadlines are met, and executions are flawless.
• Online marketing and digital advertising experience, with an emphasis on display, rich media and paid social for desktop and mobile platforms.
• Fluency of digital creative marketing best practices, IAB standards, programmatic and dynamic creative development.
• Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams.
• Hands on experience working with Doubleclick and other 3rd party ad serving platforms, QA & trafficking processes.
• Experience with QA and troubleshooting directly with Publisher teams.
• Experience producing custom tools and proprietary systems to solve business challenges.
• Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese is a plus.
See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.