Digital Producer - APAC
Full Time Job
We are looking for a very seasoned Digital Producer to lead digital innovation and production of best-in-class marketing and advertising campaigns for APAC. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the end-to-end digital and production processes of our campaign initiatives. This means you thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you to bridge BOTH creative and technical needs. You are an avid user of both your left and right brain as well as an effective communicator.
Reporting to the Manager of Digital Production and Ad Ops in APAC, and based out of Singapore, you will join a team of Digital Producers and run point on end to end digital production for our campaigns.
• Drive digital innovation across APAC, managing and owning local agency relationships to maintain digital creative executions that help further our brand and connect new fans to Netflix Original titles.
• Manage digital production and oversee the delivery of assets, focusing on dynamic display, rich media, online video, mobile and social creative types.
• Lead communications during the project lifecycle to ensure that external agencies and internal stakeholders from Creative, Media, Production and Marketing & Communications are aligned.
• Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
• Integrate closely with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure that all tracking is implemented correctly, delivery deadlines are met, and executions are flawless.
• 5 years of online marketing and display advertising experience, with an emphasis on display, rich media and paid social for desktop and mobile platforms.
• Strong leadership and communication skills, managing cross-functional stakeholders across multiple touch points.
• Fluency of digital creative marketing best practices, IAB standards, programmatic and dynamic creative development.
• Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams, preferably across wider Asia Pacific.
• Hands on experience working with Doubleclick and other 3rd party ad serving platforms, QA & trafficking processes.
• Experience with QA and troubleshooting directly with Publisher teams.
• Experience producing custom tools and proprietary systems to solve business challenges.
• Expert knowledge of the trends and limitations of the digital ecosystems in APAC.
• Advance fluency in English.
• See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
• Passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing and paid social creative.
• Thrives as a strong individual lead and a team player in a rigorous environment.
• Possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• Avid user of both your left and right brain, with an ability to bridge creative and technical conversations.
• Agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Creative Marketing Production at Netflix is focused on developing and delivering high-impact creative campaigns at speed and scale, to create public joy.