Digital Media Executive
Full Time Job
Digital Media Executive, EMEA
To join a nimble digital team within a fast growing and widely admired company. The Digital Media Executive will oversee the activation of digital media plans across EMEA that run through our media agencies.
Fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy great quality originals, series, and films, Netflix has grown to have over 137 million streaming members in over 190 countries. With continued international expansion and a growing slate of original series and films, it's a great time to join Netflix!
• Plan and organise digital reserve campaign activation with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
• Support Netflix regional marketing teams to execute their digital reserve strategies by reviewing media plans supplied by agencies and ensuring their pertinence against KPIs, brand safety and optimum implementation
• Manage external Ad Ops teams that oversee the trafficking, set-up, and QA of all EMEA digital media campaigns run through our media agencies.
• Serve as primary escalation contact during troubleshooting and trafficking phase
• Set up paid social campaigns across all platforms (Facebook, Instagram,...) and be up to date on their latest innovation
• Work closely with our Marketing Tech team to improve our workflow and tooling for paid social campaigns. Proactively identify ways to streamline the campaign activation workflow. Recognize and push more efficient ways to work or opportunities for automation
• In partnership with internal creative producers and the programmatic team, capture and socialize best practices to optimize future campaign launches
• Maintain a strong relationship with Ad Tech vendors, staying abreast on the latest digital media trends, solutions and certification processes.
• Continually push smooth integration of standard ad formats supported by our 3rd party ad servers within plans
• Work with marketing operations and ad technology teams to develop internal ad serving solutions/integrations
• 4 years of digital marketing experience on either agency or client side
• Experience in digital account management, ad operations and trafficking with a strong understanding of implementation factors and quality assurance best practices
• Strong technical mind and background. Ability to delve into technical conversations with our ad technology, data science and engineering teams.
• Experience working in ad serving platforms, ideally Doubleclick Campaign Manager
• Paid social trafficking campaign experience, especially Facebook and Instagram
• Capable of leading a/b and multivariable marketing tests within ad serving platforms
• Must be fluent in English and another European language
• Must be highly adaptable and proactive - a self-starter unafraid to dive into challenges with little direction
• Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively, often times with conflicting priorities and across varying time zones
• Must be a strong communicator; comfortable partnering with all levels internally and externally
• Our culture is very unique and we live by our values, so it's worth learning more about Netflix at jobs.netflix.com