Creative Production Lead
Full Time Job
Creative Production Lead (Indonesia), Creative Marketing Production APAC
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Creative Marketing Production at Netflix is focused on developing and delivering high-impact creative campaigns at speed and scale, to create public joy.
We are globally connected and locally empowered teams located in all our international offices.
We are looking for a very seasoned, dynamic and effectively bilingual (Indonesian) Creative and Production Lead to drive marketing creative innovation, concepting, production and delivery of best-in-class advertising campaigns for Indonesia (ID) and regional Southeast Asia. In this role, you will be responsible for leading integrated / end-to-end creative and production processes of our local marketing campaign initiatives, with a predominant digital, video and social focus. This means you thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you to bridge BOTH creative and technical needs, and are an effective communicator.
Reporting to the Director of Creative Marketing Production SEA, and based out of Singapore, you will join the SEA team to lead and manage the concepting, creative production and delivery of materials for both online and offline campaigns (focusing primarily in Indonesia) that are tailor made for the media and consumer landscape. You will serve as the go-to partner and key point-of-contact to all internal stakeholders and agency partners, facilitating alignment on all local creative and production needs on our Netflix Title campaigns for Indonesia.
• Drive creative & digital innovation across specifically in Indonesia and regional Southeast Asia, managing and owning local creative and production agency relationships to maintain industry leading executions that help further our brand and connect new fans to Netflix Original and licensed titles.
• Lead, brief, plan and manage internal and external local integrated production communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and assets delivery, whilst always managing expectations.
• Be an in-market local expert and drive communications and best practices about best-in-market activations, in-market technical capabilities and cultural nuances back with global and international teams.
• Manage localization, production process and creative approvals of advertising materials (including clearances, delivery, trafficking, etc.) within Indonesia and regional Southeast Asia.
• Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
• Integrate closely with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure that all tracking is implemented correctly, efficiently, deadlines are met, and executions are flawless.
• Work closely with the global teams, supporting local implementation of global campaigns, leveraging global materials to deploy local marketing experiences and creative extensions.
• Work closely with the other regional teams, supporting local implementation of other regional campaigns, leveraging regional materials to deploy local marketing experiences and creative extensions.
• At least 8 years of experience, preferably at an entertainment brand, advertising or creative content agency with an emphasis on integrated production including online and offline video, high impact display takeovers, rich media, D/OOH, and paid social campaigns.
• Advanced fluency in both English and Indonesian is essential.
• Expert knowledge of marketing campaign and localization workflows, including understanding the creative and production process for both Video, Digital Display and Print materials.
• Ability to translate creative ideas through to technical and native executions, for various ad serving platforms and proprietary publisher platforms.
• High competency and proven track record of building high performance digital marketing experiences across display, social, mobile and online video channels.
• Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams, preferably across Indonesia and regional Southeast Asia. Global experience is a bonus.
• Knowledgeable of and familiar with leading digital and advertising agencies in Indonesia and regional Southeast Asia.
• Expert knowledge of the trends and limitations of the evolving Asia Pacific digital marketing ecosystem, including exposure to/experience with programmatic buying and paid social platforms.
• Expert knowledge in Digital display banner and YTMH production is essential.
• Fluency in other SEA languages like Vietnamese or Bahasa Melayu will be advantageous.
• See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing and paid social creative.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment and leadership in the face of ambiguity.
• You are always-solving and forever curious.
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!