NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Creative Lead (Acquisition)
Do you have a passion for developing high-quality, measurably impactful advertising creative? Do you thrive in an environment that requires you to bridge creative and technical needs? Do you have a drive for innovation and strong creative sensibility that extends across different digital advertising platforms?
Netflix is looking for a talented Design Creative Lead to produce visually stunning and effective creative for our Member Acquisition efforts. You will be responsible for leading creative direction and develop creative explorations for various in-platform design a/b tests and innovation efforts. You will partner closely with stunning colleagues across Acquisition Marketing, Programmatic, Marketing Production, Ad Tech and Marketing Planning & Analysis, on acquisition driven testing initiatives across key advertising platforms (Facebook, YouTube, etc). Your work will have a direct affect on how millions of people worldwide discover and enjoy our titles.
The ideal candidate for this new role, excels at building strong cross-functional relationships quickly in a fast-paced, creative production organization. You can deliver high-caliber marketing materials within known constraints, and expertly navigate the grey. You are an avid user of both your left and right brain. You have a keen ability to balance focus on delivery, excellent creative taste and understanding strategic media context. Along with your resume, please submit a link to your portfolio that highlights creative and other relevant work that makes you proud.
• 10 years creative design and direction experience at an agency, creative studio or similar environment, with an emphasis on digital advertising.
• Ability to translate creative ideas through to technical and native executions, for various ad serving platforms and proprietary publisher platforms.
• High competency and proven track record of building high performance digital marketing experiences across display, social, mobile and online video channels.
• Expert knowledge of the trends and limitations of the evolving global digital marketing ecosystem, including exposure to/experience with programmatic buying and paid social platforms.
• Fluency of digital creative marketing best practices, IAB standards, programmatic and dynamic creative development.
• Thorough understanding of fundamental disciplines and principles such as color, composition and typography demonstrated through an extensive, broad portfolio.
• Experience in concepting, prototyping and developing great design and art direction that can be implemented across multiple mediums and platforms.
• Work collaboratively and constructively with stakeholders across the company, building trust in your process and measure success in terms of business metrics.
• Strong communication and analytical skills along with the ability to think strategically and creatively and a reasonable appreciation for the unknown.
• Bring your years of expertise in best practice and driving results to persuasively argue for the best work and approach.
• See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!