Coordinator, Systems & Innovation - Dubbing
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
As Netflix increases its investment in original content production around the world, the volume and scale necessitate that we stay ahead of the curve and develop new ways to solve challenges. The Systems & Innovation group seeks a Coordinator to assist with implementing novel solutions and leading citizen developer initiatives for Int'l Dubbing.
The Coordinator, Systems & Innovation will support the Manager, Systems & Innovation - Int'l Dubbing with creation and implementation of innovative solutions for project management, communication and product innovation that support the International Dubbing team. The Coordinator will play a key role in helping to track and maintain the status of all dubbing projects and initiatives, while driving impact on product development. This person will also lead citizen developer efforts and implement quick wins to solve issues that help the Int'l Dubbing teams operate effectively.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, is thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities. It is critical that the person in this role will be able to take a step back and see the field of opportunities and connect the dots for everyone around them. A candidate will need to be able to quickly understand a problem and work toward implementing a solution, which could be anything from writing a quick application to providing a simple excel macro. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, able to communicate effectively, exercise good judgment, and execute initiatives efficiently. To be highly effective is your mission, and scalability is your passion.
• Provide innovative thinking around scalable solutions and operational workflows, constantly questioning existing systems and looking for a better way to work.
• Highly analytical and able to get to the root cause of a problem; able to creatively figure out a solution or propose changes to existing workflows as required
• Adaptability and resilience to quick changes in priorities, technology, tools and workflow
• Familiarity with project management and automation platforms such as Airtable, Zapier, and Google API preferred.
• Prefer experience collaborating with a wide stakeholder base (50 people).
• Ability to handle a fast paced environment supervising several projects in various points of production (research, conception, development, and implementation.)
• Strong organizational skills with a proactive mentality
• Knowledge of industry standard digital audio and video file formats preferred
• Previous experience within a post-production company, localization company, or home entertainment division of a studio or equivalent organization
• Passionate about our culture and values in the workplace.