Coordinator, Post Production - International Originals APAC
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Post Production - International Originals APAC (Singapore)
We are seeking a Post Production Coordinator to support the International Originals Post Production team in Singapore. This position would organize vital post information and workflows with an increasing growing slate of Original Shows from pre-production through archive & wrap using internal tools, as well as working closely with our cross-functional teams within Netflix.
Fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network with over 100 million members in over 190 countries. With this international expansion and a move into International originals, it's a great time to join Netflix.
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication. The role will be focused on supporting English, Mandarin, Malay, Thai and other regional languages' content that are usually produced throughout international territories with local talent and producers.
• Liaise with post production teams and partner with IT Production Support to ensure successful onboarding of shows and personnel into Netflix systems.
• Track and manage post schedules, keeping stakeholders apprised of status.
• Maintain and curate preferred vendor lists for dailies, sound and finishing.
• Research and maintain preferred freelance post crew.
• Set up and manage dailies and cut viewing access for shows.
• Audit completion/delivery of post production materials during prep, production, archive and wrap.
• 5 Years as a Post Production Supervisor, Post Production Producer, Assistant Editor or VFX Producer working in scripted series or feature film projects.
• Experience working in post production roles in Southeast Asia
• Ability to handle a fast paced environment supervising several projects in various points of production (from development through delivery)
• Strong knowledge of current trends and workflows for both UHD/4K and HDR
• Operational proficiency in post production tools such as Avid Media Composer and Davinci Resolve
• Knowledge of post production finishing formats and codecs
• Knowledge of professional-grade camera formats and compression
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
• Ability and willingness to travel for official work
• Team-player who operates in a fast paced team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current post process
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides and Google Mail
• Proficient in digital dailies delivery tools and production tools
• BA/BS Degree
• Fluency in English required; working proficiency in Mandarin and/or Thai preferred