Coordinator, Partner Marketing Creative
Full Time Job
It's an exciting time to join Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. A key to growth is our ability to work well with global partners across verticals. As we move beyond 100M members and hundreds of partnerships worldwide, we are looking for talented individuals to drive better creative outcomes for our partnerships in Japan.
Our partners range from MVPDs and Telcos to retailers, device and OS partners and include brands like Apple, Google, and Sony. Working closely with the partner marketing team, and cross-functional business and marketing leaders at Netflix, we are seeking a creative professional who can lead a team of individual contributors owning end to end creative strategy and service for these partners. The successful candidate will have deep experience building and implementing a strategic approach with clients and/or partners, and owning creative strategy.
Focused on supporting creative strategists and gatekeepers for the brand, the people in this role will ultimately be responsible for helping the team set the creative strategy, ensuring business objectives are met and the narrative throughout the work reflects strategic intent
• Creating/producing assets for partners through both internal teams and external agencies within A/V, print, digital, social, on-device
• Act as asset manager for all regional Partner Marketing teams
• Operating backend for Partner Portal and manage asset flow
• Supporting Managers on global/regional projects as needed
• Translating our brand/marketing requirements into ideas the partner and (ultimately consumer) easily understands
• Attending partner meetings with Partner Marketing / Partner Marketing creative leads to represent creative team
• Updating partner marketing tools for region (toolkits, educational materials, partner portal)
• Working with local agencies and managers to develop big, innovative content-driven ideas for partners to execute
• Owning partner creative feedback loop, approval process and output
• Owning and directing design for Netflix-produced partner asset creation, curation and delivery process.
• Close collaboration with cross-functional teams including: Marketing Operations, Global Creative Marketing, Content Services, Public Relations & Social
• Working closely with content services on the studio approvals
• Be responsible for Netflix brand positioning and representation / usage of wholly owned Netflix and studio content in partner campaigns
• 3-5 years of experience working at a technology, entertainment company or creative agency on customer acquisitions, consumer marketing and/or content marketing
• Fluent in English and Japanese
• Familiarity with current audio/visual post-production processes and file formats. Experience with digital and print assets
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred. Need basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop
• Capacity to quickly learn multiple internal systems
• Strong relationship management skills. Client or agency experience is a plus.
• Attention to detail, organization and follow through; excellent written and oral communication skills
• Understanding of entertainment and customer acquisitions creative, video execution, media, advertising, and retail marketing
• Knowledge of/familiarity with content streaming and the key players (content providers, device manufacturers, retail establishments, etc.)
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• strong creative POV
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong local market perspective
• Strong level of independence and efficiency while maintaining a high-degree of organization.
***Design and copywriting experience a plus
• Passionate and curious about design, technology and content
• Strategic, forward-thinker, extremely organized, effective communicator, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• High level of intellectual curiosity with the ability to demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity
• Agile, goal-oriented, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge
• A natural and deep affection for movies and television