Coordinator, Marketing Credits
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
With over 100 Million subscribers, edgy original shows and movies, and breakfast burrito Wednesdays, working at Netflix today is more exciting than ever. People around the globe, in over 190 countries, are eagerly awaiting our next gripping show to binge, next film to open their horizons and next comedy special to leave them in stitches. Pivoting from our DVD-mailing origins, we continue to expand our studio, original productions and online entertainment experience. Our evolution is a prime example of the bold innovation that goes on within our offices; we're shaking up the industry and have so much more to achieve. If you're ready for the challenges and rewards of working at Netflix, then read on!
Netflix is seeking an experienced Marketing Credits Coordinator.
Working at Netflix with the Credits Team is really cool. Take it from the esteemed website Inverse.com --- Not to brag, but our team ranked #5 on the Coolest Jobs at Netflix list.
We're looking for someone who has 3 years of professional experience preferably in a Legal or Marketing field, such as contract administration, marketing servicing/finishing/operations, labor or screen credits. Fundamental understanding of the various Legal and Guild requirements for credits in marketing materials, experience working with Paid Ad Statements or knowledge of the various assets produced in a creative marketing campaign is a plus. An ability to translate legal jargon into layperson's terms is also a great advantage. Most importantly we're looking for a strong Netflix culture fit.
Some of the job responsibilities include:
• Coordinate with internal and external partners to obtain marketing credits documentation
• Draft Paid Ad Statements for feature films outlining contractual obligations and coordinating with various teams (i.e. screen credits, business affairs, creative and production legal) to ensure marketing credits comply with contractual obligations, Guild requirements and talent preferences
• Prepare and distribute finalized Billing Blocks
• Submit Paid Ads to the WGA and DGA for approval and communicate feedback to stakeholders
• Request waivers from the WGA and DGA when necessary
• Maintain the team's existing tools (i.e. asset inventories, submissions logs and project assignment chart)
• Build forms and templates to improve workflow and efficiency of the department
• Develop and maintain internal and external cross-functional relationships
• Assist with special projects as needed
The successful candidate will also possess the following skills:
• Clear and concise communication - Are you the friend who coordinates and disseminates plans with the focus of an air traffic controller?
• Keen attention to detail and good judgment - You love to dig into the specifics of a project with the eagle eye of an auditor, but you know when to look at the big picture.
• Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight time frames in a fast-paced environment - Are you the type of person who needs someone to micromanage each part of your day and tasks? Need not apply.
• Flexible, innovative, and solution driven team player - Do you hate superfluous hierarchy and bureaucracy? Do you love to pitch in to brainstorm solutions when new challenges arise? Yes? Perfect.