Coordinator, Kids & Family - International
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking an experienced Coordinator who will provide support to the Kids & Family International Content team. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast-paced role with growth potential that requires curiosity and significant initiative. S/he will report to the Director, Kids & Family.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage the process and flow of content submissions, interface with prospective content partners
• Interface with various departments (Content Ops, Marketing, PR, Legal, Product) to coordinate information sharing and address incoming requests
• Track title schedules and key dates for delivery, payments, start dates, options, etc.
• Conduct market and competitive research
• Maintain flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned
• Increase the International Kids team's operational efficiency
• Demonstrated good judgment and strong critical thinking skills
• Proven communication skills; must be articulate and professional both in written and verbal form
• Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment
• High level of organization, detail orientation and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines
• Interest in kids content
• Solid experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are preferred
• Highly collaborative, resourceful, quick thinking, curious with great calm and a good sense of humor
• Research and analytic experience a plus but not required
Education & Work Experience:
BA/BS required. At least 2 years of related work experience is required. Prior studio, agency, consulting or media-focused technology experience strongly preferred but not required. A love of TV and children's media. Knowledge of the international television landscape is a plus.