Coordinator, International Originals
Full Time Job
Coordinator, International Originals, Kids & Family - APAC
About the role:
We are seeking a Coordinator, International Originals, Kids & Family who will provide support to the Kids & Family Originals team, with particular focus on the APAC market.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities, with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast-paced role with growth potential that requires curiosity and significant initiative. They will report to the Director of International Originals for APAC. This role is based in our Singapore office.
• This role will help carry projects from a creative perspective from pitch / development through to final delivery assisting creative executives.
• Work closely with creative executives and external creative team to develop projects and assess for long-term viability.
• Track and evaluate all incoming material (including pitches, spec scripts, books, etc) and provide recommendations for live action and animation.
• Managing the process and flow of content submission.
• Interfacing with prospective content partners.
• Acting as a liaison with various departments (Content Ops, Marketing, PR, Legal, Product) to coordinate information sharing and address incoming requests.
• Tracking title schedules and key dates for delivery, payments, start dates, options, etc.
• Conducting market and competitive research.
• Maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned.
• Increase the team's operational efficiency.
• Demonstrates good judgment and strong critical thinking skills.
• Experience working with international vendors and reviewing/maintaining their accounts, as well as reviewing and executing licensing contracts.
• Proven communication skills; must be articulate and professional both in written and verbal form.
• Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment.
• High level of organization, detail orientation and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally.
• Solid experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required, Mac OS a plus.
• Highly collaborative, resourceful, quick thinking, curious with great calm and a good sense of humor.
• Research and analytic experience required.
& Work Experience:
• BA/BS required
• At least 5 years of previous coordinator/project manager experience in Animation and/or Live Action required.
• Prior studio and/or production experience required.
• A love of Kids & Family TV and knowledge of international markets, preferably in APAC.
• Fluency in English required.
Netflix is a global Internet TV network that offers movies and TV series, commercial-free, to users who pay an affordable monthly fee, and choose how, when and where to watch. We produce award-winning original content and build cutting-edge streaming technology, allowing global stories to travel to users across the world. On a cultural level, what we value more than anything else is getting to work with extraordinarily talented people, in a productive environment.