Coordinator, International Originals
This was removed by the employer on 8/9/2018 7:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Coordinator, International Originals jobs in Seoul-KG
Search all Coordinator, International Originals postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, International Originals? Netflix is a global Internet TV network that offers movies and TV series, commercial-free, to users who pay an affordable monthly fee, and choose how, when and where to watch. We produce award-winning original content and build cutting-edge streaming technology, allowing global stories to travel to users across the world. On a cultural level, what we value more than anything else is getting to work with extraordinarily talented people, in a productive environment.
About the role:
We are seeking a Coordinator, International Originals who will provide support to the global International Originals team, with particular focus on Korea market.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities, with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast-paced role with growth potential that requires curiosity and significant initiative. S/he will report to the Director of International Originals for Korea.
• Track and evaluate all incoming material (including pitches, spec scripts, books, etc) and provide recommendations for live action and animation
• Managing the process and flow of content submission
• Interfacing with prospective content partners
• Acting as a liaison with various departments (Content Ops, Marketing, PR, Legal, Product) to coordinate information sharing and address incoming requests
• Tracking title schedules and key dates for delivery, payments, start dates, options, etc
• Conducting market and competitive research
• Maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned
• Increase the team's operational efficiency
• Demonstrates good judgment and strong critical thinking skills
• Experience working with international vendors and reviewing/maintaining their accounts, as well as reviewing and executing licensing contracts
• Proven communication skills; must be articulate and professional both in written and verbal form
• Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment
• High level of organization, detail orientation and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
• Solid experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required, Mac OS a plus
• Highly collaborative, resourceful, quick thinking, curious with great calm and a good sense of humor
• Research and analytic experience required
& Work Experience:
• BA/BS required
• At least 3 years of previous coordinator/project manager experience is required
• Prior studio, agency, consulting or media-focused technology experience required
• A love of TV and knowledge of international markets
• Fluency in English and Korea required This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.