Coordinator, Creative Marketing - Unscripted
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Coordinator will support our broader Unscripted marketing team, soup to nuts. Our candidate should be scrappy, have an instinct to problem solve, and have a curiosity about the broader Netflix business. In this role, you will be a key contributor to the team strategizing, executing and managing global marketing and social media campaigns for Unscripted series. Before you apply, read about Who We Are and what the Netflix Culture is like.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has at least 5 years of professional work experience in entertainment, news, or other relevant fields
• Has a passion for pop culture and unscripted television
• Has a general understanding of both traditional marketing and social media, and an ability to tell stories through great ideas regardless of medium
• Has a creative disposition. This is first and foremost a creative job. The coordinator (alongside with managers) works directly with agencies and is a key contributor to the creative output on marketing and social campaigns
• Is structured, organized and used to managing project timelines, budgets and deliverables
• Is a cross-functional team player who is able to engage, listen and collaborate with internal departments/teams to execute campaigns seamlessly, and to see the cross-functional collaboration through launch
• Has a hunger to learn new areas of marketing and social, in this ever-evolving digital landscape
• Has a little bit of je ne sais quoi. Our team is diverse. With a mix of backgrounds including journalism, content creation, digital marketing, traditional marketing, PR, and even fashion, we're always looking for people that add to the broader team's skillset
• Partner with campaign managers to develop culturally relevant and impactful global campaigns that connect with consumers
• Contribute to the creation of creative materials - including AV assets (trailers, social videos), digital and other mobile-optimized creative, print, outdoor, etc.
• Handle day-to-day project tracking and management with internal cross-functional teams (e.g. content, product, publicity, media strategy, social, etc.) and agency partners.
• Assist in creating and developing marketing briefs for campaigns. Know how to make a great deck? Even better.
• Managing relationships with social platform partners and ensuring the team is up to date on emerging platforms, innovations and features
• Become familiar with details of campaigns in order to keep the team on track and be an effective participant
• Asset management (workflow / timelines) and transfer between internal and external departments, ensuring timely delivery
• Catalogue incoming and outgoing assets
• Develop, track and maintain budgets for team campaigns
Did you ugly cry at the end of every 'Queer Eye' episode? Do the phrases ''The tribe has spoken'' and ''Will you accept this rose?'' mean something to you? If your answers are ''yes,'' then you may be a perfect fit for our Neflix Unscripted Global Creative Marketing team.
From our new Hasan Minhaj talk show 'Patriot Act' to the Emmy Award-winning 'Queer Eye' reboot, our slate of Netflix Originals in the Unscripted programming genre is growing rapidly. Our challenge as a marketing team... How do we pierce through the clutter and create global marketing campaigns that generate earned media and drive viewing for our Unscripted titles? We're looking for a Global Creative Marketing Manager to help the team do just that.