Coordinator, Content Acquisition - Anime
Full Time Job
With 130 million streaming members worldwide, Netflix has been on the leading edge of a deep transformation in the entertainment business. Powered by a work culture focused on high performance and continuous improvement, the company is the world's biggest Internet television network, present in more than 190 countries.
We are seeking an experienced Coordinator who will provide support to the Japan Anime Content team. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail. This is a demanding and fast-paced role with growth potential that requires curiosity and significant initiative. S/he will report to the Director of Content Acquisition, Japan.
include, but are not limited to:
• Manage the process and flow of content submissions, interface with prospective content partners
• Interface with various departments (i.e. Title Operations, Marketing, PR, Legal, Product) to coordinate information sharing and address incoming requests
• Track title schedules and key dates for delivery, payments, start dates, options, etc.
• Conduct market and competitive research
• Maintain flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary or assigned
• Evaluate incoming projects and provide creative feedback
• Increase the Japan Anime Content team's operational efficiency
• Demonstrated good judgment and strong critical thinking skills
• Proven communication skills; must be articulate and professional in written and verbal form in both English and Japanese
• Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment
• High level of organization, detail orientation and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines
• Solid experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Highly collaborative, resourceful, quick thinking, curious with great calm and a good sense of humor
• Research and analytic experience a plus but not required
• BA/BS required
• At least 2 years of related work experience is required
• Prior studio, agency, consulting or media-focused technology experience strongly preferred but not required
• A love of anime, TV and film
• Knowledge of the anime industry is a plus