Contracts Manager, Real Estate
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Netflix is changing the way more than 139 million subscribers around the world enjoy entertainment. With continued international expansion and ongoing production across the globe, it's a great time to join Netflix.
Netflix seeks an experienced real estate paralegal to handle an array of responsibilities related to production real estate and work under the supervision of Netflix in-house real estate counsel.
include, but are not limited to:
• Drafting and negotiating subleases for production space.
• Assisting with lease administration functions, including reviewing and negotiating estoppel certificates, abstracting lease agreements and liaising with lease administration and lease accounting teams.
• Drafting and negotiating studio design and construction agreements and facilities agreements.
• Assisting in pre-closing, closing and post-closing matters relating to real estate acquisitions.
• Participating in preparation and updating of real estate forms.
• Assisting with studio facilities management issues, including analyzing lease documents to advise on lease provisions and risk assessment for business partners.
The successful candidate will have at least 8-10 years of commercial leasing and related real estate experience, preferably with experience at a multinational corporation. Experience with television and film production and real estate design and construction agreements preferred.
The successful candidates will also possess the following:
• Bachelor's Degree or paralegal certificate
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong analytical capabilities and judgment.
• Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally, think practically and be solution-oriented.
• Foreign language(s) helpful.