Content Marketing Manager - EMEA
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to be joining the expanding Netflix team as we continue to transform entertainment globally. Netflix has grown to over 125 million members in over 190 countries -- with the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) region as a critical piece of our international expansion. People are discovering Netflix every day in EMEA.
The EMEA Content Marketing Manager will work from the Amsterdam office and report into the Senior Manager based in Los Angeles. Working closely with the EMEA Marketing teams, this role will facilitate development of breakthrough campaigns for our vast catalog of Global Original titles alongside cross-functional partners, such as Brand & Editorial, PR, Programmatic, Partner Marketing, Marketing Planning & Analysis, and Content Planning & Analysis (based in Amsterdam, London, and Los Angeles).
This is not….
• Your typical Marketing Manager or Content Producer role - it's everything but that...
• Building a local campaign for a particular market - bur rather, providing the tools for them to build
• For the faint of heart - strategic alignment among eight different markets is difficult!
• Boring or dull - every day brings a new challenge to tackle and objective to achieve
• Building creative, but providing feedback on all forms of creative advertising
• Pan-EMEA Campaign Lead - you will be responsible for providing EMEA's perspective and needs during global campaign planning.
• Campaign Development & Project Management - you will kick-off the regional campaign development workflow and lead, mobilize, and align with local cross-functional teams to meet campaign goals.
• Marketing Strategy for Netflix originals in EMEA - you will partner with the local teams (Marketing and Brand & Editorial), to define the strategies for the launch.
• Long-Term Planning - you will assess opportunities for EMEA and identify the titles that would resonate in the markets through partnering with Content and Consumer Insights teams, and use data analysis and other available information sources like sentiment in Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and beyond.
Stunning candidate has:
• At least 7 years of experience in international marketing building strategic consumer marketing campaigns at a top brand or advertising/media agency
• Experience working with multiple EMEA countries
• Fluency in English and other European language (e.g. Spanish, French, Italian, German)
• Working experience with digital advertising and strong grasp of traditional and social media platforms
• Ability to manage 20 projects simultaneously
• A mastery of verbal and written communication and presentation skills to lead meetings, manage workflow and provide cultural or regions-specific insights
• Strong knowledge of entertainment and media landscape (consumes ridiculous amounts of content - TV & Film)
• Thought leadership with well-informed point of view analyze the latest trends and help EMEA teams to grow earned media
The Netflix culture is unique and attracts daredevils who exhibit good judgment, innovation, selflessness, courage, impact, candid communication, passion, and intellectual curiosity. Read our culture memo to learn what it's like working for Netflix.