Content Marketing Coordinator - APAC
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
With 130 million streaming members worldwide, Netflix has been on the leading edge of a deep transformation in the entertainment business. Powered by a work culture focused on high performance and continuous improvement, the company is the world's biggest Internet television network, present in more than 190 countries.
We offer great TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages that push the boundaries of storytelling and delight members of all ages and tastes around the world. As we grow our business and teams, we seek talent from a wide range of backgrounds that reflect the global nature of our members. It takes diversity of thought, culture, background, and perspective to create a truly global business.
It's an amazing time to be joining Netflix. The Asia region is a critical piece of our international expansion. People are discovering Netflix every day across Asia, and we want our content to be relevant and irresistible. Finding the perfect strategic and creative mix of entertainment, brand messaging and product experience is key to unlocking waves of new consumer for us in our Asia markets.
The Content Marketing function at Netflix is responsible for bridging our Content and our Global Marketing into the Asia region.
The Content Marketing Coordinator will report to the Content Marketing Director - Japan & APAC. The Marketing Coordinator will be part of the Netflix Marketing team in Los Angeles.
While this person will have a key support role in organizing meetings, calendars and travel for the Director, your primary focus will be on supporting and organizing the information and data around our titles (TV Series and Feature Films) and supporting the Content Marketing team on managing campaign strategy development between the Global Marketing team and our Regional Marketing teams.
The Marketing Coordinator will be fundamental for building, maintaining, and evolving key communication and strategy tools necessary for our cross functional teams (Marketing, PR, etc.) to stay informed on the mid & long-term view of our Titles to come.
• Create different tools and workflows to better inform the cross functional teams about upcoming content: films, series, docs, kids, etc.
• Keep the existing tools up to date: calendar, campaign summaries, campaign overviews to better inform the regional cross functional teams.
• Support the development process of strategy and cross functional discussions led by the content marketing managers.
• Support the creative review of our Global originals' assets along with the markets and the content marketing manager.
• Develop the regional campaign overview for each title and ensure cross functional teams have their inputs and feedback into the development of the presentation.
• Support the development of content deep dives on a quarterly basis, as well as agency immersions and long term planning tools.
• Manage calendars for executive including booking and confirming meetings
• Schedule meetings, internally and externally
• Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally
• Administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports in Workday
• Maintain logs to track projects and their status.
• Manage various internal events / offsites.
Who are you?
• Someone who loves entertainment and is capable of infusing this passion into what they do everyday.
• A doer: an entrepreneurial and self-motivated collaborator in a fast paced and multifaceted environment who is capable of being impactful without the support of a large team of direct reports. This person is able to work both independently and in close collaboration with a wide array of stakeholders.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment and demonstrate strong judgment and solution-driven skills.
• You are passionate and curious; welcome candid feedback about your performance and see it as a way of growth.
• A selfless, collaborative Marketing professional who will naturally go beyond roles and titles to get great work done.
• Experience with Marketing and communication projects.
• Demonstrate a mastery of verbal and written communication skills as well as strong presentation skills.
• Experience with project management.
• Experience working with or in the Asia region is preferred
• Fluency in English is mandatory. Fluency/proficiency in Hindi / Korean / Japanese / Mandarin Chinese is preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask.
• Proficiency in Google and MS Office, including: Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Meet, Google Docs, Google Groups, MS Word/Excel
• Experience with Workday (nice to have) and Tableau