Booking Coordinator, Production Planning
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking a Coordinator to support the growing division of Studio Operations - a department tasked with securing the real estate needs of Netflix's rapidly expanding production groups. The role will report directly to the Manager of Production Planning, and will oversee day-to-day booking management systems including occupancy and billing, as well as liaise with facilities to ensure accuracy and comprehensiveness of data. Additionally, the role will be charged with curating relationships with the various production verticals to ensure Studio Operations is perpetually up to date with the global location and stage needs of its productions. Diligence for data integrity, attention to detail and stunning presentation skills are at the forefront of valued requirements, and as such, should be represented in the recurring reports and department newsletters drafted by this role.
Fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy unlimited movies and TV shows, Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network with over 125 million members in over 190 countries. With this international expansion and a growing slate of International Original productions, it's a great time to join Netflix.
A successful candidate will be passionate, self-motivated, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment and communication.
• Implements Xytech technologies across Finance, Studio Operations and Legal
• Works with cross functional partners to track global production footprint
• Maintains consistency and workflow of occupancy management database
• Any other duties necessary to support the productions and the department
• At least 5 years of related work experience, in production or production accounting
• Demonstrates good judgment and strong critical thinking skills
• Team player with an ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Capacity to graciously receive and effectively process department feedback
• Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Gdrive, AirTable, Xytech