A / V Producer, Japan
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Marketing Operations at Netflix is focused on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production, and localization of our marketing campaigns.
To support our global expansion, Japan Marketing Operations is looking for an AV Producer to join the team. In this role, you would be responsible for managing the finishing, localization production and delivery processes of our AV Marketing campaigns. You understand Marketing Finishing and Localization workflows and excel in managing a large volume of assets in a high-speed, high-performance environment. You are a force of calm and good judgment as well as an adaptable person who revels in change.
The Role: Based in Japan and reporting to the Senior Manager of Japan Marketing Operations, you will be responsible for driving AV production, building scale, and collaborating cross-functionally with internal partners dedicated to creative, media, regional marketing across both Global and Regional teams.
• Source, Finish, Localize and Traffic Japan Marketing AV assets for our Global and Regional Marketing, PR, and Social teams.
• Own day-to-day communication and escalation with external production agencies in order to efficiently manage finishing and localization initiatives.
• Plan and manage internal and external AV production communication and workflow, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables.
• Shepherd scope, budget and overall production resources.
• Responsible for financial planning and vendor relationship management.
• Liaise with with external studio partners to source accurate and consistent AV deliverables to facilitate downstream production work.
• Manage our AV production agency network to assure that we eliminate bottlenecks and produce high-quality creative with appropriate velocity.
• Integrate closely with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure that all tracking is implemented correctly, efficiently, deadlines are met, and executions are flawless for scalable and pan-regional campaigns.
• Work closely with the global & local teams, supporting local implementation and leveraging materials to deploy regional marketing experiences and creative extensions.
• Strong sense of ownership and maintains a high-level of quality control finesse.
• Subject-matter expert on the latest trends in creative video technologies, new video formats, and global social video ecosystem for paid social platforms.
• 8 years of AV Servicing in an entertainment studio, post-production house or creative agency.
• Expert knowledge of Marketing campaign workflows, including understanding the creative and production process of AV materials.
• Understanding of the latest AV software, formats and tooling advancements in AV types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of assets management, servicing, and trafficking.
• Proficient in Localization workflows, including graphic packages, subtitling, and dubbing of short-content marketing and/or pr materials.
• Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams.
• Fluency in English and Japanese required.
• See Who We Are and what ourCulture is like.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of AV marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!