AV Producer - EMEA Marketing Operations
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. EMEA Marketing Operations at Netflix is focussed on establishing an EMEA operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production, and localization of our marketing campaigns.
To support our global expansion, EMEA Marketing Operations is looking for an AV Producer to join the team. In this role, you would be responsible for managing the finishing and localization production processes of our AV Marketing campaigns. You understand Marketing Finishing and Localization workflows and excel in managing a large volume of assets in a high-speed, high-performance environment. You are a force of calm and good judgment as well as an adaptable person who revels in change.
The Role: Reporting to the Senior Manager of EMEA Marketing Operations, you will be the first AV Producer in EMEA to manage Netflix's AV Marketing campaigns.
• Finish and Localize Marketing AV assets for our Global Regional Marketing, PR, and Social teams.
• Own day-to-day communication and escalation with external production agencies in order to efficiently manage finishing and localization initiatives.
• Plan and manage internal and external AV production communication and workflow, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables.
• Shepherd scope, budget and overall production resources.
• Oversee the Post component of international originals creative work (trailers, promos, social videos, etc.).
• 8 of AV Servicing in an entertainment studio, post-production house or creative agency.
• Expert knowledge of Marketing campaign workflows, including understanding the creative and production process of AV materials.
• Fluent in AV types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of assets management, servicing, and trafficking.
• Proficient in Localization workflows, including graphic packages, subtitling, and dubbing of short-content marketing and/or pr materials.
• Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams.
• See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of AV marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!