AV / Post-Production Producer - APAC Marketing Operations
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Marketing Operations at Netflix brings creative concepts and strategy to life at global scale through technical innovation. We're breaking new ground in Asia, and we want like-minded individuals who want to be apart of this revolutionary journey.
To support our expansion, we are looking for a very senior and seasoned, dynamic AV / Post-Production Producer. You would be both hands-on as well as being responsible for managing end-to-end production processes, and drive technical scalable solutions for all our AV marketing needs in the APAC region.
You understand Ingestion, Versioning, Finishing and Localisation workflows and excel in managing a large volume of assets in a high-speed, high-performance environment. This means you thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you to bridge creative, project management and technical needs, whilst being a force of calm and good judgment. You are an adaptable person who revels in change.
Please include a link to your current reel of work.
Based in Singapore and reporting to the Head of APAC Marketing Operations, you will be responsible for driving AV production, building scale, and collaborating cross-functionally with internal partners dedicated to creative, media, regional marketing across both Global and Regional teams.
• Source, Finish and Localise Marketing AV assets for our Global and Regional teams.
• Able to identify and display strong judgement in order to solve for delivery issues.
• Know when to switch between being hands-on on urgent tasks and managing both internal and external partners on projects.
• Own day-to-day communication and escalation with internal AV producer-peers, and external production agencies in order to efficiently manage campaigns and key technical initiatives.
• Plan and manage internal and external AV production / post-production communication and workflow, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables.
• Shepherd scope, budget and overall production resources. Responsible for financial planning, and vendor relationship management.
• Liaise with with external studio partners to source accurate and consistent AV deliverables to facilitate downstream production work.
• Manage our AV production agency network to assure that we eliminate bottlenecks and produce high-quality creative with appropriate velocity.
• Subject-matter expert on the latest trends in creative video technologies, new video formats, and global social video ecosystem for paid social platforms.
• Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
• Integrate closely with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure that all tracking is implemented correctly, efficiently, deadlines are met, and executions are flawless for scalable and pan-regional campaigns.
• Work closely with the global & local teams, supporting local implementation and leveraging materials to deploy regional marketing experiences and creative extensions.
• Strong sense of ownership and maintains a high-level of quality control finesse.
• 8 of AV Post Production & Servicing experience, with an emphasis on short form content at scale, creative & operational workflows, finishing, and localisation.
• From entertainment studio, post-production house or creative content agency.
• Experience managing high volume global creative campaigns in parallel, collaborating with diverse geographically dispersed teams to deliver offline and digital video marketing materials.
• Understanding of the latest AV software, formats and tooling advancements, including Adobe Creative Suite, 4K and HD.
• Advanced fluency in AV types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of assets management, servicing and trafficking.
• Proficient in Localisation workflows, including graphic packages, subtitling and subtitling/dubbing of short-form content marketing materials.
• Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams.
• Advance fluency in scalable trafficking and dispatching platforms across Asia, including broadcast TV, cinema, and various privately owned digital out-of-home.
• Strong network of regional partners and vendors who can help scale efficiently and effectively.
• Expert in regional AV government and private media clearance practices.
• Leadership experience is a bonus.
• Advanced English fluency is mandatory.
• Fluency in either Korean, Thai, Bahasa Melayu, Cantonese is a bonus although not a requirement.
• See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.
• You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing and paid social creative.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment and leadership in the face of ambiguity.
• You are always-solving and forever curious. Equip with positive attitude and possess the ability to motivate partners and vendors in challenging situations.