Assistant, Dubbing Innovation
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/25/2020 11:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Assistant, Dubbing Innovation jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant, Dubbing Innovation postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant, Dubbing Innovation? Role:
The ideal candidate will support the Dubbing Innovation team with creation and implementation of innovative solutions for project management, application support ticketing, quality control assistance, and help track and maintain the status of all dubbing projects and initiatives.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary, is thorough and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities. It is critical that the person in this role will be able to take a step back and see the field of opportunities and connect the dots for everyone around them. A candidate will need to be able to quickly understand a problem and work toward implementing a solution, which could be anything from solving tickets to providing a simple excel macro to help a team. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a proactive and positive thinker, able to communicate effectively, exercise good judgment, and execute initiatives efficiently. To be highly effective is your mission, and scalability is your passion.
• Assist Dubbing Innovation and Quality Control Manager in ticket support
• Support partner testing QC needs
• Help test and implement QC workflows
• Maintain linguist roster
• Address QC Vendors queries
• Help design and support project management tools
• Troubleshoot external partners to tools as needed
• Update various documents and/or spreadsheets with scheduling, delivery, QC information, and tooling.
• Review and resolve QC-related inquiries submitted via Zendesk
• Prepare monthly vertical wins/learnings and help identify quarterly partner, title, workflow, or personnel highlights in support of the Dubbing Newsletters
• Work on ad-hoc projects as needed
• Complete additional administrative tasks as needed
• Passion for languages and dubbing quality
• A mínimum of 2 years of project management experience (creative/operations, respectively)
• Prior working knowledge of dubbing or localization, audio nomenclature, quality control metrics
• Adaptability and resilience to quick changes in priorities, technology, tools and workflow
• Must be a team player and self-starter with the ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and understand how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Able to organize and update information on a regular basis
• Excellent communication, technically inclined, while able to adapt and learn different tools and software
• Willingness to continue learning to ensure understanding of current dubbing workflows
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters and be discrete in maintaining confidential information.
• Preferred Skills: Understanding or experience with audio terminology, MS Office (Excel, PPT, Word), Google Suite, Zendesk
• Bachelor's degree preferred and/or equivalent, relevant work experience.
• Fluency in English written and spoken required. Being bilingual or multilingual a plus. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.