Anime Marketing Associate - Japan
Full Time Job
It's an amazing time to be joining the Netflix team as we continue to transform entertainment globally. Netflix has grown to over 130 million members globally. That's where you come in.
We are looking for a Marketing Associate to help us grow our anime business in Japan. Someone who has experience building engaging and efficient, creative and smart marketing campaigns that drive consumer love for a passion brand. A professional who values entrepreneurial work environments and will thrive in our 'freedom and responsibility' culture.
The Anime Marketing Associate will report to the Marketing Manager, Japan and will support the marketing team to execute campaigns for anime. Working closely with Publicity and PR counterparts and other international marketing and social media peers, you will be a strong consumer voice for the Netflix anime content.
If you're a passionate entertainment or brand marketer with demonstrated experience in crafting and executing amazing digital marketing campaigns, we'd like to hear from you.
• Campaign execution and management. You will execute unique campaigns for our anime content that set new standards for entertainment marketing. You create meaningful relations with the different agencies/studios we partner with.
• Cultural ambassador. You will be critical to help Netflix understand the Japanese customers while also living and embracing the Netflix culture.
• Creativity. We are looking for someone who is able to turn cool ideas into reality. Someone who can play with our content and our brand to impact the right audience with the right message, not from paid marketing channels but in an integrated way from earned/owned channels.
• Digital expertise. We are looking for someone that understands digital marketing (display, rich media, search, VOD, direct video, mobile, paid social…) and has demonstrated experience launching and managing unique digital campaigns, from ideation and media planning to optimization and performance analysis.
• Marketing know-how. We are looking for someone that understands consumer marketing –preferably in the entertainment space– and is able to execute flawlessly.
• Depth of knowledge. Solid and extended experience in leading marketing efforts and agency management experience in a related industry: TV & Entertainment, Tech or CPG. Understanding and knowledge of the anime industry, market, and fans.
• Concise and clear communication. We are looking for a fluent Japanese and fluent English speaker with excellent communication skills, who is also confident working with senior leadership teams.
• At least 5 years experience for marketing campaign execution.