Analyst, Production Business Development
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/9/2023 5:14:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Analyst, Production Business Development jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Analyst, Production Business Development postings
Full Time Job
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Read our culture memo to learn more about how we work.
As Netflix develops its content slate around the globe, production volume at this scale creates unique challenges and opportunities within the live action media supply chain. Our needs and requirements are already outpacing–or likely will–what's currently available within a given market. The Netflix Resource Planning team is a global resource that enables Netflix to achieve its operational goals and creative pursuits through local market analyses, capacity assurance, and resource optimization. We ensure our production partners have access to the products and services required to produce the best content possible, by supporting vendor domains including production rentals, virtual production, picture & sound post-production, scoring stages, and VFX.
The Production Business Development team within Resource Planning comprises subject matter experts who are responsible for executing transactions within the various vendor domains. We are seeking an Analyst, Production Business Development, who is responsible for analyzing these challenges and opportunities, as well as providing strategic support through oversight of deal evaluation and maintenance, strategic planning and competitive analysis.
Working closely with the Business Development team's Managers, regional leadership around the globe, other cross-functional partners, and the vendor community, this individual will play a critical role in carrying out key initiatives.
• Support the Business Development team, contributing to industry assessments and sizing of new opportunities, specific company evaluations, transaction execution support, and maintenance of completed transactions across various vendor domains
• Prepare and present insightful presentations and memos in easy-to-understand and compelling formats, which can be used to summarize analyses, make recommendations, and/or seek cross-functional alignment
• Manage multiple projects and support deal teams as a task manager; ensure projects are completed on time
• Develop and track KPI metrics, dashboards, and other insightful analytics that provide critical and timely data on the performance of transactions negotiated by the team; partner with Production Market Intelligence team to ensure department-wide performance is measured and reported
• Participate in communications with vendors and stakeholders to ensure Netflix is utilizing the resources secured by the Business Development team in an optimal way
• Build strong relationships with a broad set of cross-functional stakeholder to streamline operations and workflows
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment and possesses a high level of intellectual curiosity, focusing on generating results and exhibiting the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics. Able to work autonomously and can manage and operate in ambiguous situations.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a top investment bank, management consulting firm, private equity, hedge fund, and/or media/entertainment/tech company in a strategy/business development/analytical role. We are looking for candidates who have worked in a demanding environment in which complex modeling and analysis is performed.
• Highly analytical and effective communicator who is able to perform in-depth strategic analysis and can provide recommendations with thoughtful support; adept at writing, facilitating and presenting analyses.
• High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem-solving utilizing financial modeling and analysis. Mastery of Excel/Powerpoint and Google Sheets/Slides and experience with Airtable.
• A commitment to embrace and advocate for inclusion is essential, including demonstrated cross-cultural understanding and intelligence.
• 4 year degree in a relevant field.
• Willingness and ability to travel.
• Prior experience in Media/Entertainment is a plus, but not a prerequisite.
• Los Angeles, California. Note: this is not a remote role and requires the individual to work out of the Los Angeles office multiple days a week.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job family, background, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location.
The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $55,000 - $305,000.
This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.