Full Time Job
Administrative Assistant (Amsterdam)
Netflix's Business & Legal Affairs team is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant who will provide support to the Content Legal team in Amsterdam. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, collaborative and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is able to exercise good judgment and takes significant initiative.
include but are not limited to:
• Supporting multiple executives;
• Maintaining high volume, complex calendars for a growing team of business and legal affairs professionals, including scheduling internal and external meetings with multiple parties across multiple time zones;
• Managing general administrative duties, including processing expense reports, facilitating team and visitor requests, and ordering supplies;
• Assisting with contract administration;
• Basic IT support and advanced word processing support;
• Internal data management, including following up on drafts, Docusign for signatories, and updating our proprietary systems;
• Coordinating travel arrangements (domestic and international);
• Assisting with onboarding of new hires;
• Working and coordinating with executive assistants across teams on various aspects, including conferences and off-site meetings; and
• Managing a heavy volume of communication and administrative paperwork internally and externally.
• University Degree;
• 3 years as an administrative or executive assistant, providing support to a team (rather than an individual) at a fast-paced company (experience in an entertainment or business and legal affairs setting a plus);
• Team-player who operates in a team-oriented setting;
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information;
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly;
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task working in a fast-paced environment; and
• Proficiency in Google Suites (Gmail, docs, calendar).