Administrative Assistant, Post Production
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Netflix International Originals Post Production team is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to manage a very busy department, supporting executives by handling a heavy volume of calls, organizing meetings and calendars, creating presentations/slides, maintaining vendor/crew relations and providing overall support.
This team is responsible for supervising all aspects of production with our International Originals Team. This position is based in our Hollywood, California office.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, proactive, communicate effectively, pivot quickly, detailed, thorough and able to multitask with a strong emphasis on organization, prioritization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times.
This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who can maintain a positive and calm demeanor under pressure, while exercising good judgment and initiative.
The ideal candidate is passionate about Netflix groundbreaking original series and has a working knowledge of Post Production processes.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinating heavy travel, both domestically and internationally
• Manage complex calendars for multiple executives
• Processing extensive expense reports in a timely manner
• Foster clear and concise communication among all necessary parties
• Gathering, tracking and entering various post production related data among multiple platforms
• Curating databases and establishing relationships with vendors, ATL and BTL crew
• Work collaboratively with admins within larger physical production team and across disciplines
• BA/BS Degree
• 3-5 Years as an executive assistant supporting a Post Production or Physical Production executive.
• On set or Editing room experience helpful
• Ability to handle a very active desk supporting numerous simultaneous productions
• Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
• Team-player who operates in a fast paced, team-oriented setting
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
• Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task a high volume of tasks
• Absolute proficiency in the Google Suite of apps (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, GMail, Forms and Calendar), as well as, being overall tech savvy. Knowledge of Movie Magic Budgeting software is a plus.