Administrative Assistant - Creative Marketing Production
NetflixLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to support several executives on the Creative Marketing Production team in Los Angeles. Creative Marketing Production is a diverse group of producers, makers, artists, inventors, technicians and experts, responsible for the creative production and operations of Netflix's Marketing campaigns. We are are globally connected and locally empowered, which allows us to produce work around the world, operating at the speed and scale of Netflix.
The ideal candidate for this new role excels at building strong cross-functional relationships and at exercising good judgement in a fast-paced, creative production organization. You are self-motivated, diligent, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple responsibilities with an unwavering attention to detail at all times. You are extremely organized, resourceful
and curious, constantly seeking out better ways to streamline your tasks and time effectively. You pride yourself in your tech prowess and are proficient in a myriad of communication and organizational systems, apps, and plugins.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage complex calendars for multiple executives and their direct reports, including scheduling meetings both internally and externally, and booking various events.
• Coordinate travel arrangements (domestic and international) and other administrative duties (i.e. processing travel and expense reports).
• Plan team and cross-functional events/offsites through coordination with hotels and vendors for lodging, catering, flights, A/V, and transport.
• Coordinate with facilities for team/desk moves and new hire setup.
• Maintenance of team administrative tasks such as
• Google Groups, Org Charts, New hire onboarding, etc.
• Creating presentations/documents and record meeting minutes.
• BA/BS Degree; 5 Years as an executive assistant supporting multiple
• marketing/production executives.
• Proficiency in G Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Slides, Sheets, Groups, Chat), MS Office (Word, Excel) and WorkDay.
• Exceptional organizational, project management and problem-solving skills and multi-tasking abilities.
• Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Event organization experience Expense tracking/forecasting.
• Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information.
• Experience working with International teams.
• You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
• You possess a high level of curiosity and eagerness to learn, and are concise and articulate in your communication.
• You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
See Who We Are and what our Culture is like.