Ad Ops EMEA
Full Time Job
To join a nimble digital team at a fast growing, widely admired company. The Ad Ops manager will oversee the activation of digital media plans across EMEA that run through our network media agency.
Fueled by the broad appeal of being able to instantly enjoy great quality originals, series, and films, Netflix has grown to have over 93 million streaming members in over 190 countries. With continued international expansion and a growing slate of original series and films, it's a great time to join Netflix.
• Manage media agency Ad Ops team that oversees the trafficking, set-up, and QA of all EMEA digital media campaigns run through our media agency
• Oversee trafficking deliverables and perform regular quality checks, making sure tags are wrapped with 3rd party pixels, global naming conventions are applied, and internal trackers are loading
• Ensure proper setup of marketing and creative tests in DoubleClick with media agency Ad Ops teams
• Serve as primary escalation contact during troubleshooting and trafficking phase
• Proactively identify ways to streamline the campaign workflow. Recognize and push more efficient ways to work or opportunities for automation
• In partnership with internal creative producers and media agency planning teams, capture and socialize best practices to optimize future campaign launches
• Maintain a strong relationship with Doubleclick specialists, staying abreast on the latest Doubleclick trafficking solutions and certification processes
• Continually push smooth integration of Doubleclick formats and 3rd party partner technologies within plans
• Work with marketing operations and ad technology teams to develop internal ad serving solutions/integrations w/ DCM/DCS
• Experience in ad operations and trafficking with a strong understanding of implementation factors and quality assurance best practices
• Strong technical mind and background. Ability to delve into technical conversations with our ad technology, data science and engineering teams.
• 4 years of digital marketing experience on either the agency or client side
• Experience working in in Doubleclick Campaign Manager
• Experience with/exposure to setting up a/b and multivariable tests within ad serving platforms
• Must be fluent in English and another European language will be valued
• Must be highly adaptable and proactive - a self-starter unafraid to dive into challenges with little direction
• Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively, often times with conflicting priorities and across varying time zones
• Must be a strong communicator; comfortable partnering with all levels internally and externally
• Our culture is very unique and we live by our values, so it's worth learning more about Netflix at jobs.netflix.com