NbcuNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2022 4:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for HR Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all HR Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
HR Coordinator, Nbcuniversal Entertainment
Come join the team behind some of the most iconic pop culture moments like Teresa Giudice's table flip, E!'s Live from the Red Carpet Oscars coverage, Chucky's first kill, discovering incredible artists on The Voice, Snapped's most notorious cases, and so much more.
The Entertainment HR team at NBCUniversal is looking for a high-energy, results-driven and innovative HR Coordinator. The role is a perfect launch pad for someone interested in a career in HR providing experience in both generalist and specialist work.
We support the Entertainment Networks and Entertainment Content business at NBCU which comprises the NBC broadcast network and six Cable networks: Bravo, E!, USA, Oxygen, SYFY and Universal Kids.
In this role, you will support a diverse group of employees across Entertainment including Communications, Research, Finance, Business Affairs, Syndication, Late Night Programming and E! News, Live Events & Specials. You will also have exposure to HR projects that span: onboarding, rewards and recognition, performance feedback, talent attraction and development, and HR's business impact. In the day to day, you will help solve problems involving: Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, HR Operations, Talent Acquisition, Finance and Data Analytics.
• Serve as primary expert for all HR systems and transactions to keep our business running
• Prepare job requisitions for open positions and own staffing for early career programs and roles
• Run as point person to onboard and offboard all employees
• Support cross-portfolio initiatives including merit planning, bonus planning, performance management, succession planning, learning and development events and diversity programming
• Able to own people analytics and generate meaningful metrics and tell a story with data for our complex organization
• Maintain organizational charts and various HR files
• Own planning and logistics for team meetings, trainings, and employee and intern events
• Step into a project driver role as needed for HR team projects both local and company-wide
• Keep the team ahead of the curve through proactive industry awareness and research
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Labor Relations or related field
• 1 years of experience in a professional work setting
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered (note job #: )
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
• Service Minded â€'' You put employee needs first
• Systems savvy â€'' You're proficient with MS Power Point, Excel, Word, Outlook and intuitively navigate HR systems
• Analytical â€'' You've never met a data point you didn't like. You enjoy telling stories and drawing insights through numbers
• Communicates with ease â€'' You have a way with words; written and verbal
• Agile - Extremely flexible and able to shift priorities as needed and manage several work streams at a time
• Resourceful â€'' If you don't have the answer, you figure it out. You're comfortable navigating a complex environment to obtain info and seek buy-in