Talent Acquisition Operations Support Specialist
NBC UniversalUniversal City, CA
Full Time Job
The Talent Acquisition Operations Support Specialist will have the responsibility for assisting with the administration of all Talent Acquisition system tools relative to configuration, compliance, performance, training and troubleshooting. The Analyst will be expected to juggle multiple responsibilities and projects while providing support across all businesses and divisions at NBCUniversal.
• Serve as a consultant and provide positive customer service experience for all NBCUniversal business units as well as maintaining relationships on site with our west coast based divisions.
• Assist with management of Brassring modules including Agency Manager, Lead Manager, Onboarding and other TA systems such as Broadbean, Sterling and Linkedin.
• Act as a System Administrator for Brassring, maintaining business org structure, codes, talent gateway questions, candidate forms, communication templates, workflow/HR Statuses, attachments, system triggers, data privacy statement, etc.
• Troubleshoot questions / problems that come from system users: Recruiters, TA Coordinators, HR and Candidates. Open tickets with vendors when appropriate and escalate issues if necessary.
• Assist with reporting and metrics related to recruitment and other ad hoc requests
• Serve as a subject matter expert to successfully educate and train team members on all system functionality and department processes and provide support to new TA Team members.
• Serve as a liaison for TA with other functional areas including Parks, International, HR Operations, Diversity & Inclusion, Talent Development, Page Program and HR Partners.
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum of 1 year using Brassring Applicant Tracking System experience at a super-user or system administrator level or 2 years experience as a system administrator of another applicant tracking system
• Minimum 3 years work experience in talent acquisition, recruiting or human resources
• Must have proficiency using PowerPoint or other presentation software and be capable of designing or formatting training documents and reference materials
• Intermediate Excel skills including the ability to use pivot tables and formulas
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through the link below to be considered (note job #: 43814BR)
• Must be willing to work in Universal City and travel to other NBCUniversal office locations within the Los Angeles area.
• Brassring Kenexa Workbench Certification
• Previous project management skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle high volume of requests and maintain high quality user support
• Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
• Superior interpersonal, written, and verbal skills
• Proven ability to be flexible, adaptable and collaborative in a fast-past, ever-changing work environment